This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at VCU chapter.

With graduation only a few days away, I’m sure there are some last minute things that you forgot to do, especially with the craziness of graduation happening this week. In honor of the Class of 2015. this list of 15 things will help you out!

1. Take pictures with all the significant VCU landmarks: the letters by Shafer, the Ram Horns and the building that you basically lived in this entire semester.

2. Find an underclassman with excess swipes to feed you. They need to get rid of all those extra swipes anyway. 

Shafer Pizza Anyone?

3. Go to Belle Isle and hang out with your friends! The weather is finally nice out, so go get that pre-graduation tan.

4. Decorate your graduation cap. Stand out in the crowd, and it’s something that you can save forever. Use #MyVCUcap to be featured on VCU’s Buzzfeed post!

5. Grab a milkshake from Village Café or get some froyo at Sweet Frog. De-stress with desserts.

6. Go buy your favorite VCU item at the bookstore. That sweatshirt and tumbler that you’ve been eyeing forever…now is the time to get it. You earned it, so treat yo’ self girl!

7. Write thank you notes to your favorite professors. They will definitely appreciate the gesture and will be more likely to write those recommendation letters for you!

8. Get a few copies of your transcripts! This is something that you may have forgotten with all the excitement going on. Make sure to put in those orders and mail it to yourself so you can have it later on!

9. Go to the fifth floor of the Pollak Building and check out their rooftop garden; it’s an excellent place to have lunch and enjoy the sunshine.

10. Visit any of the many museums that we have in Richmond: there’s the VMFA, the science museum, the war museum, and so much more. Many of these are free and they have student discounts for main exhibits!

11. Take pictures of yourself in your room, so that 20 years from now you can look back and remember how great college was.

12. Go to Maymont and have a picnic with friends. Explore the park, take pictures and make memories.

13. Walk through Carytown or Shockoe Bottom and explore all the little shops they have there.

14. SLEEP. You don’t want to look tired on your big day, so take some time to relax and rest up so you look fabulous for those pictures.

15. Be proud of yourself! You made it! Now it’s on to bigger and better things!

Portia, is a 22 year old Senior majoring in Cinema and double minoring in General Business and Media Studies at VCU. She transferred from The University of Hawaii at Leeward Community College, after graduating in 2012 with an Associate in Science in Television Production. Portia has a passion for all things art related, asian cuisine, traveling, and Bollywood movies.  In the future, she aspires to one day return to Hawaii and direct and create movies of all different genres and continue her passion for the arts.
Keziah is a writer for Her Campus. She is majoring in Fashion Design with a minor in Fashion Merchandising. HCXO!