This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Vanderbilt chapter.

This past Thursday, Her Campus Vanderbilt showed everyone how fashion forward we are when we hosted an event with The Impeccable Pig, a cute, whimsical clothing boutique in Hillsboro Village.  From 6-7:30pm, fashionistas from all around were able to come enjoy delicious snacks (thanks Stacey!), shop, and receive a 20% discount all at the same time! What could be better? Although it was a struggle to not purchase everything in the store, I was able to pick out some pieces that I definitely have to go back for. Here are a few of the items that would make my spring wardrobe complete!

1. Knots and Ruffles Romper

Everyone that knows me knows how much I love a cute romper.  They are perfect for any occasion and just scream fun.  However, I usually only see super casual rompers, so you can imagine the joy I felt when I found this dressy one. Add a strappy nude/tan wedge and a statement necklace and this romper will become an instant showstopper! 

2. The Janie Top

I’m normally not a huge fan of tank tops, but there was just something about this one that caught my eye.  Maybe it’s the flirty cut of the top or maybe it’s the cute hem detailing. Whatever it is, I can’t get enough and I can already see how adorable this would look with a pair of high-waisted shorts. Rites of Spring anyone?

3. Colors of Spring Dress

Spring is such a beautiful season.  Everything is so beautiful and tranquil and I just fall in love with life during this time of year.  That is why this dress is perfect for springtime. Not only is it just absolutely charming (check out that cutout in the back!), it also pays homage to the spring season with its vivid color pattern.  Could it be any more perfect?

Kya Jones

Vanderbilt

Niina Kurki

Vanderbilt