5 Things You Didn’t Know About The Impeccable Pig

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Vanderbilt chapter.

Whether with your friends, alone, or at one of our HC Vandy Shopping Parties, you’ve walked into The Impeccable Pig and been amazed by their cute assortment of clothing and accessories.

You know they have the best selection and love HC, but here’s five things you DIDN’T know about The Impeccable Pig.

1. When it was founded in Dallas in 2002, The Impeccable Pig was a home décor boutique. They still sell some small home accessories, like candles.

2. While the Hillsboro Village location feels like a one-of-a-kind boutique, there are actually nineteen locations around the South—from Dallas and Savannah to Oklahoma City.

3. Giving back is super important to the Impeccable Pig. On a national level, the chain embraces women’s empowerment, working with organizations like The Family Place and Genesis Women’s Shelter. In Nashville, they have done fundraisers for the Ronald McDonald House and various campus groups.

4. They have a large online presence, with more options and online exclusives available on their website.

5. Her Campus Vandy is hosting another shopping event at The Impeccable Pig on September 28th. From 6-7:30PM, anyone is welcome to come shop and receive a discount!