This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

Solana Rowe, also known as SZA is the first and only female member of the California based label T.D.E. Singing along with the big dogs like Kendrick Lamar and Schoolboy Q, SZA hit the lime light quickly. SZA’s music is like no other and the same goes for her beauty.

Birthdate: November 8, 1990

Hometown: Maplewood, New Jersey

Her natural beauty and big hair caused a huge stir and resorted in her getting featured in magazines like Vogue and Harper’s Bazaar. When I first saw her I couldn’t get over her majestic hair. In the next 3 years I would love for my hair to be as full and luscious as hers. 

SZA has such a free spirit and seems like a great person to be around. I am in love with her sense of style. She mixes her tomboy roots with a touch of femininity. I can’t wait to hear new music from her and see more of her style flourish! Follow her on Instagram @justsza and Twitter @sza!

HCXO!

Hello! I'm Erika and I'm a Mass Media and French major. I love to read, write, and listen to music! 
Her Campus at Valdosta State.