Coachella Music and Arts Festival Recap

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

I’m sure many of you saw social media buzzing about The Coachella Festival, which took place this weekend. For those of you who do not know exactly what Coachella is here’s a little insight. Coachella is a 3 day annual festival that takes place 2 weekends in a row. This festival is filled with music and arts, which takes place in Indio, California. Coachella showcases many different musicians from a variety of genres, including rock, indie, pop, and hip hop as well as talented young artists. Many A list celebrities attend this event and unleash their inner hippie by sporting their boho inspired looks, you can say it’s definitely the place to be. If you didn’t get a chance to see the festivities take place this weekend, check out these snapshots of some celebrity fashions, performances, and that beautiful California scenery!

Beyonce looking absolutely amazing as usual on her way to Coachella.

Tyler The Creator rocking the stage at Coachella.

Kendall Jenner sporting one of her many looks this weekend.

Sister Sister. Kendall in another one of her looks this weekend joined by younger sister Kylie.

Madonna kissingDrake during performance at Coachella, and his reaction is priceless!

Love is in the air! Sarah Hyland and boyfriend Matt Prokop locking lips and showing some major PDA.

Katy Perry looking absolutely stunning showing off her look at this years Coachella festival.

Beautiful scenery at this year’s Coachella festival.

Peace, Love, and Coachella!

HCXO! 

Her Campus at Valdosta State.