Campus Cutie Mikhail Keize ’16

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

Meet Mikhail! Ever wondered why you’ve never seen his handsome face around campus? He just transferred to Valdosta State this fall and we’re glad he did! His dimples and pretty smile are nothing to frown at. You can never have too much eye candy! Get to know a little more about him!

Hometown: Bronx, New York

Classification: Junior

Zodiac Sign: Virgo

Relationship Status: Single

Major: Mass Media

HC: Since you’re a transfer, what made you choose VSU?

Mikhail: The beautiful campus! It just makes you want to be here. Not to mention VSU has one of the best programs for Mass Media majors. It’s also close to Florida so if I wanted to get away for the weekend I could.

HC: What do you want to do with your major?

Mikhail: I want to be a reporter or anchor, something in the news field.

HC: How would you describe yourself?

Mikhail: I’m goofy, charismatic, ambitious, animated, laid back, caring and a little weird. And I love food!

HC: What do you like to do for fun?

Mikhail: Chill with my friends, play sports, write (poetry), play the drums. Anything really, I’m pretty adventurous.

HC: What’s you ideal first date?

Mikhail: I’m really simple, so I would say somewhere cool and laid back, somewhere chill that we can get to know each other better. To be romantic, I would say dinner at the Sun Dial in Atlanta overlooking the view.

HC: What qualities do you look for in a girl?

Mikhail: She has to have a relationship with God. She has to be respectful with manners. I like a girl that keeps herself together and is ambitious. Hygiene is important! She can be girly but she’s got to know how to get down too. Like if I wanted to play ball she’d be down to play with me, so athletic I guess.

HC: What are your turn-offs?

Mikhail: Bad hygiene, unkept hair, bad breath, things of that nature. I hate when girls don’t take care of their nails and feet, that’s the first thing I notice. I also don’t like when a girl is stuck up. You’ve got to know how to chill and just go with the flow sometimes.

HC: Who’s your celebrity crush?

Mikhail: Taraji P. Henson

HC: If your house was on fire, what would you grab first?

Mikhail: I’d say my laptop and phone, since they have most of my life documented on them. If I had more time I’d say a couple outfits and my Jordans. I love my Jordans! [laughs]

I'm Felicia Burnett! I am a sophomore at Valdosta State University. My major is Exercise Physiology but I have a deep passion for writing!
Her Campus at Valdosta State.