Campus Cutie Jordan Thornton ’17

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

Jordan is a kind hearted, down to earth and very friendly girl. Definitely one of a kind, and beautiful inside and out! If you don’t know Jordan, you’re certainly missing out but here’s a chance to get to know her.

Full Name: Jordan Thornton

Hometown: Orange County, CA (currently Atlanta, GA)

Classification: Sophomore

Zodiac Sign: Libra

Relationship Status: Single

Major: Accounting

HC: What made you choose VSU?

Jordan: It’s not too far away from home but just far enough. The first time I visited VSU back in high school I immediately fell in love with the campus.

HC: What do you want to do with your major, and why?

Jordan: After undergrad I’m going to attend law school, and ultimately establish my own entertainment law practice. However, I believe accounting is necessary for any field you go into.

HC: How would you describe yourself?

Jordan: I would describe myself as a driven, opinionated, compassionate, bubbly young woman who occasionally uses her bright smile to her advantage [laughs]. I also try not to take myself too seriously.

HC: What are some of your favorite things to do?

Jordan: I enjoy going to concerts or anywhere I can find some good food. Whatever I am doing I love doing it with the people I love which are my family members and my close circle of friends. Oh, and what girl doesn’t love to shop, right?

HC: What’s your dream date?

Jordan: If it were up to me we would spend all day at Venice Beach in Southern California and shop at all the little booths they have there. Then we would go eat some Mexican food, catch the sunset, and ride home on a huge Harley Davidson motorcycle listening to Jhene Aiko’s new “Souled Out” album.

HC: What do you like in a guy?

Jordan: I can appreciate a true gentleman, you know? Someone who introduces [himself] to everyone when he walks into a room. I like an assertive guy who takes the lead in any situation he’s in. I think a man should have goals and have a plan towards reaching them. He also has to make me laugh from time to time, which doesn’t take much to do so.

HC: Who is your celebrity crush?

Jordan: Idris Alba

HC: What’s a fun/weird fact about yourself?

Jordan: I love the smell of old books even though I barely read them.

HCXO!

Michaela Leung is the current Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Valdosta State. She is an honors student studying Mass Media and working on a Cross-Training Certificate in Journalism at Valdosta State University with aspirations to be a music journalist and a news anchor. This New York native enjoys fashion, all kinds of music, socializing, making people laugh and standing up for what is right. Follow her on Instagram and Twitter: michaelaskrunk
Her Campus at Valdosta State.