This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

We all know YouTube as the Holy Grail for all things “How-To.” Whenever you want to find makeup or clothes trends, YouTube is the perfect place to look. YouTube is my go to place whenever I want to learn something or just need some entertainment (most gurus have “vlog channels” as well). Believe it or not, some people actually are able to make a living off of their YouTube videos. I would definitely say that YouTube beauty gurus are making their mark in the style world!

Here’s a list of my personal top 5 YouTube beauty gurus you should subscribe to: 

1. GlamTwinz334

These Alabama raised chicks, Kelsey and Kendra, not only have beautiful natural hair but know a lot about makeup and style! I would definitely suggest subscribing to their channel if you have natural hair, as well. They have many videos on how they manage their beautiful long hair, and products that they use are not only informational but fun to watch. They also have a vlog channel “GlamTwinzTV” that features them in their everyday life. 

2. SunKissAlba

Alba is one of my favorite beauty gurus on YouTube because of the variety of topics her channel features; health, beauty, style. What makes her different from your average beauty guru on YouTube is that everything she uses on her face, body, hair and even what she eats is ORGANIC! She is also a vegan and talks about her journey as a vegan and how she takes care of her body, as well as her husband and child. Also, all of her makeup products are organic even down to the types of lipsticks she uses. Her channel is definitely interesting and very inspiring and informational. I would definitely suggest taking the time out to watch a few of her videos. 

3. Erica Fae

Erica Fae is a beautiful guru who’s channel features makeup, hair, look books, hauls and even her personal music mixes! I love her channel because of her chill vibe and witty personality. Although, she is  a beauty guru she doesn’t wear much makeup because of her freckles. If you don’t wear much makeup and would like to see how to lightly incorporate makeup into your beauty routine, I would suggest subscribing to her channel. Her style is also one I would describe as “minimal” and “simplistic.” She has impeccable taste in clothes but also manages to keep it simple. Check her out! 

4. Vicky Logan 

This beauty guru is full of energy and positive vibes! Her makeup tips are some of my personal favorites and her silly personality also makes her videos much more enjoyable. Her channel features makeup looks, lookbooks, hauls and more. Not to mention her editing skills are off the charts! Not only will her videos give you a tip or two but you’re definitely have a good laugh. 

5. ItsMyRayeRaye

Although she doesn’t consider herself as a guru I couldn’t finish this without mentioning her channel. This gorgeous girl is not only beautiful but has a personality to match. She has a bubbly, energetic vibe that will keep you coming to her channel which features many How-To’s, makeup looks, and look books. You can visit her channel for everything girly and chic. 

HCXO!

Pre-Nursing major at Valdosta State University. Free spirited.
Her Campus at Valdosta State.