4 Drugstore Must Have Highlighters

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.
Do you like to shine bright like a diamond? Well, I have just the thing for you that will have you gleaming from ear to ear. Highlighters give you that effortless glow, but it can also give you that Rhianna slay. Highlighting the correct areas of your face can take your look from drab to fab in the blink of an eye. Keep reading to learn about some drugstore highlighters, so you can get your glow on at an affordable price. 

1. ELF Essential Blush in Coy

Although this is labeled as a blush it is most definitely more so a highlighter. The little flecks of gold and silver mix great to make an unbelievable glow. Oh, and it’s only $2 at your local Target. 

2. ELF Blush & Bronzer Duo in Turks and Caicos

This is yet another great product by ELF labeled wrong. The blush inside this specific duo is way too sheer to be a blush, but it is perfect for a more natural highlight. It adds a subtle flush of peachy pink to your cheeks while also adding a slight glow. You can find it at your local drugstore for about $6.
3. Makeup Revolution Shimmer Brick

Now this is my favorite out of all. This shimmer brick makes me shine bright, bright, bright like a diamond. You can’t tell me anything when I’m wearing this. It gives you this amazing glow that any ray of sunshine would catch. A little really does go a long way with this, but who really cares when it comes to highlighting. This shimmer brick is also almost an exact dupe for the Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick. I found my shimmer brick at my local ULTA for only $7.

4. Black Radiance Contour Palette 

Now for you more experienced highlighting experts, I found an incredible contour kit for only $6 at Walmart. Don’t let the brand deter you from purchasing because this kit would be absolutely beautiful on any skin tone. You can either purchase the light to medium or the medium to dark. Either one you buy you will definitely be turning heads.

And always remember, you’re not wearing enough highlighter if you can’t see it from space.

Happy Glowing!

HCXO!

Hillary Griffin is a Business Marketing major and Advertising and Promotions minor at Valdosta State University. She is a 4'11, natural haired girl with a love for all things makeup. Experiencing life the right way is her main goal in life.
Her Campus at Valdosta State.