This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UWindsor chapter.

Spencer Momney is a first-year Lancer who moved from London, Ontario. Currently single and skilled in music, Cadet training, cooking, and sports, what more could you want in a guy?

What is your degree? What do you hope to accomplish with it?

Right now I’m double-majoring in Criminology and English. I want to be able to move myself up the ranks through someone else’s law firm. Then eventually, when I reach a certain status to be able to spin off from that, maybe with a few partners (if not, I’ll find my own qualified people), to then start my own firm and make my way back up to the top.

Who is your biggest inspiration?

The biggest influence in my life right now would have to be my dad. He’s shown me all the struggles you have to go through to achieve what you need.

Favourite quote?

I think one of my favourites was the one I heard at Disneyland when I was 9 from the actual Walt Disney: “If you can dream it, you can do it.”

What do you look for in a girl?

I look for a girl who can make me laugh, enjoys outdoor activities, plays sports or other physical activities like swimming, but also who likes to hang out and watch movies.

What sorts of hobbies do you have?

My parents enrolled me in a lot of sports to exert some of my energy (I was “diagnosed” with ADHD). So I did multiple things: soccer, football, swimming. Swimming’s among my favourites. When I reached twelve, I was able to join Cadets – back when it was a little less watered-down. That taught me the discipline and routine and regiment that I needed, which got me to where I am now.

Things you’ve accomplished?

I’ve participated in many cancer societies and had participation in fundraising for that, (including) Walk for WellSpring. I’ve done runs, fundraisers, grew my hair out and cut that for a girl. Other achievements I have are getting to a higher position in the Cadet organization. I achieved the second highest in the Cadet program, which was a Master Warrant Officer.

Loud music or quiet? What kind?

Both. I enjoy quiet music for personal time, but loud music is for symphonies. I took music for 6 years of my life. I listen to a wide range of everything because I enjoy the background history of music… except death metal – that irritates me.

If money weren’t a concern, what would you want to spend your life doing?

Helping people. First off, my end goal for me is to be able to achieve a high enough position and status to be able to sufficiently support a family. And then I would love to give back to the people because I know many people who have lost to cancer and other diseases. So I’d like to start fundraising to support (the cure and treatment of) these diseases and illnesses. I only do what I can. The last fundraiser I did was three years ago. The society we went through got shut down. They lost funding; not too many people are interested, which is sad.

I've always been a writer. I'm a Sagittarius with an INFP personality type. I have cats and dogs and love all animals. I am an ovo-lacto pescetarian veering into raw food, slow fashion, eco-friendly beauty, and all-natural skincare. I am a huge fan of language and study English Literature and Creative Writing. I have left footprints in Europe, North America, and the Caribbean. I have a million favourite quotes. I am a devoted Anglican. Finally, I believe love conquers all.