10 Halloween Costumes For Your Pet That Are Just Too Cute

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UWF chapter.

It’s finally the month of October, the greatest time of the year for lovers of the spooky, creepy fall weather. While you’ve been planning and thinking about the costume you’ve wanted to wear since summer, you might have forgotten about your best friend. Your furry bestie, whether it be a doggo or kitty obviously shouldn’t be left out of the Halloween scene. Below is a list of ten amazing costumes you can purchase for your pet. All costumes can be found on Target’s online store.

1. Unicorn

The picture says it all. And it doesn’t hurt that unicorns are extremely trendy in our consumer culture at the moment. Just look at the feline in the picture looking ready for Halloween and magical af. Find it at Target for $4.99, one size fits all.

2.  Dragon

If you are a huge Game of Thrones fan you may be obsessed with this costume as much as I am. Referring to season 7, the final episode – I won’t give any spoilers – but this costume is fit for a king. Find it at Target for $12.99.

3. Ewok

This one is for all of the Star Wars nerds out there. If you love the series as much as you love your pet, this costume is the perfect one for your furry friend this Halloween. Find it at Target for $11.99 – $18.39, sizes M and XL.

4. Freddy Kruger

If you are the type of person that enjoys a good horror film, pick up this Freddy Kruger costume for your furry friend. People will not be able to decide if they should run from your pet or towards them. Find it at Target for $21.99.

5.  Lumberjack

The selling factor for this one is all in the beard. The picture is worth a thousand words. Find it at Target for $9.99.

6. French Fries

We all know the rule, fries before guys, but no one said anything about man’s best friend. This costume is quirky and sure to be a hit for the night! Find it at Target for $6.99.

7.  Grapes

This costume is too grape not to buy for your pet this Halloween season. Find it at Target for $12.99.

8. “Merdog”

This piece of fintastic genius will have everyone swimming in a sea of cuteness. Find it at Target for $9.99.

9. The great big doggo

Pictures with pumpkins just got cuter this Fall. Find it at Target for $11.99.  

10. Teenage mutant ninja dog

Imagine this dog appearing at your door. You couldn’t resist giving him a treat! Also, Target carries all four TMNT if you want to coordinate a group costume. Find it at Target for $13.69-$17.99.

Photos courtesy of Target

Name: Amra Alic Age: 21 Status: Senior at the University of West Florida Degree: Global Marketing Major - Minor in Management - Certification in Digital Marketing Memberships: Phi Sigma Sigma Fraternity Inc. - Alumni; SCLA Honors Society Member; Delta Sigma Pi Brother Fun Fact: I spent a semester abroad in spring 2017.