The Perfect Spring Break Playlist

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UW Stout chapter.

Spring Break is upon many of us and having the perfect playlist to play on the plane, beach, car ride, or in the city is essential. A good range of tunes help to create the perfect party for everyone to enjoy.

1. YMCA

This song is a great way to kick off the party and an awesome way to get everyone on the dance floor.  Everyone can dance and jam to this classic by The Village People.

2. I Wanna Dance with Somebody

This Whitney Houston song is a perfect throwback for all ages that puts a smile on everyone’s faces and will make sure everyone will want to dance with you.

3. Wannabe

The ultimate girl group jam that gets everyone singing.

4. House Party

This song is great for all the country music lovers out there and is a great addition to get hyped for the fun parties during spring break.

5. Closer

Although this song is overplayed, The Chainsmokers and Halsey created this great classic that almost everyone will know. It can be the perfect duet for those karaoke nights out on the town in the spring break city destination.

6. I Love Rock ’n’ Roll

A playlist to appeal to everyone should include a rock song that everyone knows. This song is the one. Joan Jett and the Blackhearts made this monumental song that so many musicians have covered.

7. Bye Bye Bye

A fabulous playlist really needs a boy band classic. *NSYNC delivers awesome songs to pump up the party.

8. Despacito

Justin Bieber, Luis Fonsi, and Daddy Yankee have the perfect remix that makes you want to dance. Having that Spanish song that no one knows the words to will make for a fun time with friends.

9. All the Small Things

A playlist isn’t complete without a punk rock song by the one and only punk rock band, Blink 182. They deliver jam after jam and although the songs are hits of the 90s, they still rock hard today.

10. Pursuit of Happiness

For the rappers and hip hop lovers, Pursuit of Happiness by Kid Cudi and MGMT is a pump up jam that fits the mold of an energetic song.

Erika is a Professional Communications and Emerging Media student at the University of Wisconsin - Stout.  She hopes to find a career in journalism after graduation to continue her love for writing. She loves fashion, dancing, and sleeping.
Her Campus at UW-Stout