This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UW Stout chapter.

Name: Luke BakkumGrade: SeniorMajor: Construction ManagementHometown: Oconomowoc, WIHC: What activities are you involved with on campus?

LB: Football, SCA (Student Construction Association) and SCO (Sustaibable Construction Organization)

HC: Who did you play High School Football for?

LB: Oconomowoc High School

HC: How is this years season going for you?

LB: As a team we are 1-4 so we are not doing good. Our goal from here on is to go win the rest of our games and be 5-5 to end our season.

HC: How does it feel being captain of the football team?

LB: Being captain is a great honor and I have really enjoyed it. My teammates think highly of me and I love to lead them.HC: What has been your favorite college memory? 

LB: My favorite college memory has to be living in a college house with 4 other roommates while making lifelong friends.HC: What is your ideal first date?

LB: Going to a Theme Park would be a cool first date

HC: What type of qualities do you look for in a significant other?LB: She must be cute, athletic, competitive and have a weird sense of humor.HC: If you could go anywhere win the world where would you go?

LB: Somewhere out West in the mountains.HC: If you could have any super power, what would it be?

LB: Flying would be great.

Hey Everyone! I'm Amanda, I'm typically a sports writer, but I'm switching it up and LOVE writing for HerCampus so far! 
Her Campus at UW-Stout