Hot & Healthy: Sundresses in Burlington Under $50

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UVM chapter.
5 Summer Dresses55 Summer Dresses Under $50

As school is winding down you may notice your bank account is in the single digits, but summertime is just starting to heat up. It is finally time to peel off some layers and transition into some breezy summer dresses. Here are a few picks I found around Church Street that wont burn a hole in your wallet:

1) Rosette Dress at Bella Boutique: Bella Boutique is located near Stella and Boloco, but you may have to search for it a bit as it is located downstairs. Bella is a goldmine of dresses, all for around $50. One dress I came across was the rosette dress, which comes in grey and in cream. It costs $46.95. The textures of this dress are so unique and make it a versatile style. It can be dressed down for the day with a cute pair of pink flats or easily dressed up with a pair of black patent heels for night. The store also specializes in undergarments and has recently added a swimwear section.

2) Lace Dress at Urban Outfitters: With so many patterns and colors popping off the walls at Urban Outfitters, I found the simplicity of this dress to make an elegant statement. Adorned with sleeves, this dress (at the price of $49) is perfect for going out at night when temperatures tend to drop. A gold and stone statement necklace or a colorful skinny belt would make this dress an instant knockout.

3) Retro Inspired Dress at American Eagle: This dress immediately stood out to me as a great deal for $39.50. Made of satin, this 1950s inspired silhouette is both fun and flattering. With a smocked back panel, this dress is easy to throw on and look put together instantly. American Eagle also offers a large variety of sandals in their store that are the perfect complement to a sundress for prices ranging from about $20-$40.

4) Tribal Maxi Dress at Charlotte Russe: With the tribal theme as hot as it is this season, Charlotte Russe had a ton of dresses with beading and patterns for around $30. The particular dress I chose was came in a cool blue print, detailed with sequins and embroidery. For the quality and detailing the price of $34.50 simply cannot be beat!

5) Drawstring Tank Dress at American Apparel: Located around the corner on Cherry Street, American Apparel is home to a ton of simple, staple items made for summer. Perfect for those scorching days, the drawstring tank dress is both comfortable and breathable. At the price of $40, there is a variety of colors to choose from. This dress can accommodate people of all body types and sizes, making it a perfect fit for all those looking for a simple beach cover-up or daytime loungewear.Summer Dresses Under $50

As school is winding down you may notice your bank account is in the single digits,
but summertime is just starting to heat up. It is finally time to peel off some layers
and transition into some breezy summer dresses. Here are a few picks I found
around Church Street that wont burn a hole in your wallet:

1) Rosette Dress at Bella Boutique: Bella Boutique is located near Stella and Boloco,
but you may have to search for it a bit as it is located downstairs. Bella is a goldmine
of dresses, all for around $50. One dress I came across was the rosette dress, which
comes in grey and in cream. It costs $46.95. The textures of this dress are so unique
and make it a versatile style. It can be dressed down for the day with a cute pair of
pink flats or easily dressed up with a pair of black patent heels for night. The store
also specializes in undergarments and has recently added a swimwear section.

2) Lace Dress at Urban Outfitters: With so many patterns and colors popping off
the walls at Urban Outfitters, I found the simplicity of this dress to make an elegant
statement. Adorned with sleeves, this dress (at the price of $49) is perfect for going
out at night when temperatures tend to drop. A gold and stone statement necklace
or a colorful skinny belt would make this dress an instant knockout.

3) Retro Inspired Dress at American Eagle: This dress immediately stood out to me
as a great deal for $39.50. Made of satin, this 1950s inspired silhouette is both fun
and flattering. With a smocked back panel, this dress is easy to throw on and look
put together instantly. American Eagle also offers a large variety of sandals in their
store that are the perfect complement to a sundress for prices ranging from about
$20-$40.

4) Tribal Maxi Dress at Charlotte Russe: With the tribal theme as hot as it is this
season, Charlotte Russe had a ton of dresses with beading and patterns for around
$30. The particular dress I chose was came in a cool blue print, detailed with
sequins and embroidery. For the quality and detailing the price of $34.50 simply
cannot be beat!

5) Drawstring Tank Dress at American Apparel: Located around the corner on
Cherry Street, American Apparel is home to a ton of simple, staple items made
for summer. Perfect for those scorching days, the drawstring tank dress is both
comfortable and breathable. At the price of $40, there is a variety of colors to choose
from. This dress can accommodate people of all body types and sizes, making it a
perfect fit for all those looking for a simple beach cover-up or daytime loungewear.Under $50

$20-$40.

cannot be beat!

perfect fit for all those looking for a simple beach cover-up or daytime loungewear.