Her Campus UVM School Survival Kit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UVM chapter.

Thanks to Her Campus National, Her Campus UVM got a pretty present full of amazing goodies for starting off the new year! This Back-to-School Survival Kit came with lots of cool products from some of our sponsors including Neuro, LUNA, Chipotle, and Poppin. To show our appreciation towards our sponsors and HC National, we’d like to highlight our favorite, must-have products that came in this awesome package!

I first picked up a bottle of Neuro after turning in a massive amount of assignments and thank goodness that I did. Neuro SONIC has a great taste and helps support mental performance throughout the day. Grab one of these bottles on the go, and you’ll be revitalized and focused for your classes to come. This little drink is definitely a life saver!

(Taking my Neuro SONIC with me on the ride to campus!)

Our Back-to-School Survival Kit came with some awesome mini-notebooks from Poppin. These notebooks are great for jotting down any idea, no matter where you are! Also, these fun colors turn boring notebooks into a cute and fun accessory to carry with you everywhere. Who would’ve thought that staying organized could be so easy and stylish at the same time?!

We also got a whole boat-load of LUNA bars and I have to admit, I jumped for joy. These little bars are perfect for a snack in-between meals or after a workout. Plus, you can’t resist the White Chocolate Macadamia flavor. YUM!

We’re sending lots of Xs and Os to HC Nationals for showing us the love with this Back-to-School Survival Kit! A big thank you from Her Campus UVM!