Your Back to School Survival Kit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UVA chapter.

Your Perfect Back to School Survival Kit

With midterms fast approaching and the amount of work piling up, a few essential items can really change your mindset. 

Poppin: work happy with colorful products!

I love my blue Poppin notebook. It’s easy to carry, I can jot down assignments quickly, and it even has a pocket to hold cards and small flyers! Having the right kind of items to keep you organized can make the difference between remembering when your midterm is and planning ahead, or not. 

-Can’t help falling asleep while reading? I promise it’ll never happen again when your texts are full of pink marks by these Poppin gel ink pens. They’re fun and so much better than using a boring black pen. 

LUNA bar minis white chocolate macadamia

– When you’re up late finishing a paper, you don’t have time to make a meal or the time to go buy one. Pack some mini LUNA bars in your bag for a snack that’s healty and satisfying. A white chocolate macadamia bar will keep you energetic and happy.

Neuro Sonic energy drinks 

When I first heard about Neuro Sonic drinks, I was skeptical. The Wild Berry flavor for Mental Performance is supposed to increase alertness and focus, reduce mental fatigue, and support memory. While I’m not sure if all of this happened when I was drinking it, the taste is good and it can’t hurt to take a chance on a drink that claims it will help me focus better on my studies!