This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UVA chapter.

Name: Asha Nithianandan

Year: 4th

Hometown: Lynchburg, VA

Major: Cognitive Science & Psychology

What are you involved in around Grounds?

I am involved with the Asian Student Union as a co-chair for the Admissions Committee, Peer Advising Family Network as a Logistics co-chair, Alternative Spring Break as a site-leader, and Aaja Nachle: Bollywood Dance Club as a co-president.

​What is the PERFECT fall outfit to be around Grounds in?  

Walking around Grounds throughout a chilly day would require me to dress to impress, stay warm, and stay comfortable. I love wearing neutral colors during the Fall. My perfect Fall outfit would probably be a decently long, neutral, sweater-dress with thick leggings, long black/brown boots, and occasionally a scarf added. :)

​Which UVA building would you totally go on a date with?

I would definitely date Old Cabell Hall. Even though it may be “old,” it is beautiful on the inside – especially it’s artwork depicting life on Grounds. I enjoy going there for classical music and a capella concerts! Besides the music, the building has welcomed several well-known artists and politicians who have come to speak or perform. It is easily accessible, well-known to us all, and has a wonderful view of the Rotunda!

Hey collegiettes! I'm a fourth year Psychology major at the beautiful University of Virginia, studying business analytics and research. My 2nd year, I was one of three committee members for the first ever HerCampus at UVA PR/Events Planning team, then 3rd year I was the chair of the team, and now I'm super happy to be their first ever treasurer. I'm so proud to see how HerCampus has grown since I started, not only in writing, but planning terrific events and growing our reach in the UVA community. Every year I meet a fantastic group of talented girls who can write and shed light on important topics, and also girls who are incredibly resourceful and skilled on social media and PR. I love HerCampus with a passion and I'm so glad for the opportunity to have met so many wonderful UVA collegiettes!