Nick Viall: The Bachelor Who Can’t Get Enough

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UTSA chapter.

As being the huge Bachelor that I am, I would like to express how I feel about Nick Viall being the next Bachelor… What were the producers thinking? It was the most out of the blue announcement, and broke many hearts, including mine. There were so many other men who would’ve been the better option, but unfortunately the producers played us and had all of us thinking it would be Luke Pell.

First off, Nick has been on the Bachelorette TWICE, and Bachelor  In Paradise, where he found the perfect boo but was too scared to commit. He had us all thinking that he was actually going to propose. Who does that? Nick, of course. 

If Andi rejected him, and Kaitlyn did also, what would make him think being the Bachelor would be a good idea. But I do have to  say he seems like a better man now opposed to when he was on Andi’s season, which still doesn’t justify for other men not getting the chance to be the new Bachelor. 

Let’s also keep in mind that he is 35… Although age is nothing but a number, in this case it should definitely be considered. His cast will most likely be made up of young women in their twenties, who obsessed over him throughout his journey in previous seasons and probably aren’t ready to commit to marriage. But what do I know, right? I’m a 19 year old, expressing my thoughts on a reality tv show. 

While I am not pleased with him being our next Bachelor, I will still continue to tune in every Monday night. It’s something about the drama and 25-28 women trying to make a man fall in love with them that is entertaining.

Can’t wait to see what this next season has in store for Nick and the Bachelor Nation.