This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Utah chapter.

Meet Tyler Moore! He is a well-rounded, fun, outgoing cutie, who loves to be with friends and family!

Name: Tyler Moore

Age: 21

Hometown: Clearfield, Utah

Graduation Year: 2017

Major: Psychology, Minor in Business

Campus Activities: Pi Kappa Alpha (PIKE)

Relationship Status: Single and ready to mingle

Meet Tyler

Describe yourself in three words: kind, genuine, outgoing

Favorite food: Thai food

Favorite color: Red

What are three things you can’t live without: green tea, phone, guitar.

What is your guilty pleasure TV show: House of Cards (excited for the new season!)

Who is your celeb crush: Katy Perry because she is a firework.

What is your dream job: music producer.

What’s the top item on your bucket list: visit Europe and explore the world!

Campus Life:

What is your favorite thing about the U: I love how it is on the rise and becoming the one of the best schools in the nation! Being able to be a part of this up rise is the best experience.  One day after I graduate, I can say that I attended this wonderful school!

What is your best U of U memory: PIKE Philanthropy freshmen year called the Gameball Run.

What is your favorite class you have taken at the U: Introduction to Shakespeare

Worst class: Research Methods in Psychology

Best study spot: Quiet area in the library

Do you have any advice for freshmen: Do as much as you can and get involved on campus.  This is the only way you will be able to meet people and be a full student at the university.

Dating Life:

Biggest turn on: Going to a credited college.

Biggest turn off: Not open-minded to trying new things.

Deal breakers: Sense of negativity.

Best place to find girls: through Her Campus writier,  Kylie English, she rocks!

What do you look for in a girl: tall, well mannered, and intelligent

Describe your ideal date: dinner at Mazza on 9th and 9th and show her my love for thai food or attending an outdoor concert picnic style

What is the best pick up line you have ever heard: Can I have your number? I lost mine.

What is a girl trend you hate/don’t understand: going to the bathroom in packs and eyelash extensions.

U of U girls are the best because… they are beautiful! 

Her Campus Utah Chapter Contributor