roman kraft ZoAlN3 pJO8 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
roman kraft ZoAlN3 pJO8 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Pumpkin Spice Latte vs. Toasted Graham Latte

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Utah chapter.

Starbucks has done it again, after four years they have come up with a new fall flavor! Now, all you diehard PSL collegiates you have to come at this with an open mind. We all need a little diversity in our coffee choices so here we go, PSL vs. Toasted Graham Latte.

Pumpkin Spice latte has a cute shortened named so you can tweet about it.

Toasted Graham Latte doesn’t have the same social stigma, it’s a new coffee and with that a fresh start! 

The Pumpkin Spice is reliable, you can never go wrong with a classic.

There are more ways to experiment with a PSL

It’s basically s’mores in a cup.

The reality is Starbucks has never lead me astray, the 500 calorie drinks with more sugar than a candy bar will always taste good. With midterms coming up chances are you will be drinking more than one cup a day so why not just have one of each?

I am a current journalism student at the University of Utah. I have spent my years in college studying, traveling, and writing. I am a campus writer for the University of Utah and have my own blog Beautiful Detour. If I am not on campus I am hopefully off in another country meeting new people...or lying in my bed under a million blankets watching that day's netflix binge.
Her Campus Utah Chapter Contributor