This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Utah chapter.

We know it seems like fall is never coming due to the ridiculously hot weather we’ve been having, but fall is officially here in its colorful and cuddly weather glory! And since everyones favorite season comes with colder weather, you’ll need to read on to find out how to stay warm. 

If you’re going out in those chilly temperatures like anything, you’re going to need the right outfit.

-Flannel Shirts

For some reason guy flannels are always the coziest, and they’re great for layering. If you need to de-layer throughout the day, you can always tie it around your waist. 

-Infinity Scarves 

Infitiy scarves go with everything. You can wrap them around as many times as you like and easily take them off indoors without getting tangled!

-Leather jackets

Leather jackets are great for fall! They’re lightweight and make it so you don’t have to pull out your winter coat just yet. Also, the fact that putting on a leather jacket instantly makes you feel like a bad babe is never a bad thing!

If the right outfit just isn’t keeping you warm enough, here are some fun ways to keep warm.

Take a walk with your someone special.

Have a girls night with these delicious drink recipes.

Spend the day in bed with a good book. Netflix works too.

But we all know that the best way to stay warm is to snuggle with a puppy!

Her Campus Utah Chapter Contributor