etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Style > Beauty

Her Beauty Tip: Spring Break Essentials

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Utah chapter.

Spring break is just around the corner, which means it’s time to pack! Packing can be stressful and it’s easy to forget something important. No matter where you are going this spring break, here is a list of six beauty essentials that are bound to make your life easier and worry-free!

LILLY PULITZER WATERSIDE COSMETIC CASE

You need a place to keep all of your beauty essentials when you are traveling over spring break. This makeup bag will keep all of your must-haves organized while keeping everything safe. This adorable bag is perfect for spring break because of its fun bright colors and small size!

TARTE BB TINTED TREATMENT 12-HOUR PRIMER BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 30 SUNSCREEN

During Spring Break, you want to spend the least amount of time worrying about your makeup. This Tarte BB Tinted Treatment works as a primer, tinted moisturizer, and sunscreen all in one! Using this will take steps out of your makeup routine allowing more time for fun!

BENEFIT COSMETICS POSIETINT LIQUID CHEEK & LIP STAIN

This beauty product works as a cheek AND lip stain! That means one less product to carry along with you. This pretty pink stain will last for hours and will give your skin a natural pop of color!

TARTE RAINFOREST OF THE SEA MARINE BOOSTING MIST

In warm weather, makeup tends to melt off during the day. You won’t have to worry about that happening with this face mist. This mist acts as a primer, setting spray, and skin refresher! Keep this with you to cool you down throughout the day while sweat-proofing your makeup at the same time. This spray also contains antioxidants that will protect your skin!

CLEAN & CLEAR: CLEAR TOUCH OIL-ABSORBING SHEETS

These oil-blotting sheets are a must, especially if you are traveling somewhere warm! Keep this with you in your purse just in case your skin gets oily throughout the day. Blot the shine away without worrying about removing your makeup!

NEUTROGENA MAKEUP REMOVER CLEANSING TOWELETTES – HYDRATING

Remove makeup, oil, and dirt that have accumulated on your face throughout the day. These wipes will leave your skin feeling fresh and hydrated without taking up too much time. These also contain cucumber and aloe extracts that will soothe your face just in case you get a little sunburnt!

Lexy was born and raised in Salt Lake City and is currently studying Nursing at the Univeristy of Utah. She hopes to someday pursue her dream as a Neonatal Nurse Practioner. She works as a Certified Pharamcy Technician and volunteers with the Apa Sherpa Foundation.  In her free time she does yoga, dances, plays with her puppy, and hangs out with her Alpha Phi sisters. She is also very proud to hold the title of a Miss Utah USA semifinalist.
Her Campus Utah Chapter Contributor