burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

4 Perfect Easter Outfit Ideas

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Utah chapter.

Easter is only a week away. Are you collegiettes ready to celebrate the cutest, most springy day of the year?! Easter’s the day we get to wear the most perfect, pastel outfit and paint eggs while playing with cute, little bunnies. In case you’re not quite prepared for this festive day, we are here to help. Her Campus Utah has chosen 4 outfits that we think are absolutely perfect for Easter, and will make you look fabulous!

Pastel Pink with Black and White Stripes

A Button Up with a Pencil Skirt

Multi-Color Pastel Dress

Yellow Scalloped Dress

Vermont native. Salt Lake City resident. Ellie Briggs is currently majoring in Strategic Communications with an emphasis in Public Relations at the University of Utah. She is serving as the Campus Correspondent, Co-President, and Editor-in-Chief of Her Campus Utah, along with Mietra Aarabi. When Ellie is not focusing on her studies, writing, or editing countless articles, you can find her brunching with her sister and laughing at her own jokes. Follow her on Instagram @elliebriggs and Twitter @ellbriggs - she promises you won't get bored!