4 Lipsticks That Every Lipstick Obsessed Girl Should Own

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Utah chapter.

If you are lipstick obsessed, much like myself, you take you lipstick shopping VERY seriously. You have to take into consideration your skin tone,  what color shirt you are wearing, and if it matches the rest of your makeup. There are plenty of different brands, types, and colors of lipsticks, and honestly, sometimes it’s extremely overwhelming.

I’m going to try and help out and simplify your life. Here are four different lipsticks you should have in your makeup bag if you are obsessed with lipstick.

1. Kylie Cosmetics Liquid Matte Lipstick

Truly, I don’t think you can go wrong with a color of hers. These matte lipsticks legitimately stay on throughout the day, including meals and drinks. I kid you not, this lipstick is legit. Mattes are perfect because you can wear them with a casual outfit, or when you feel like going out.

2. LipSense Long lasting lipsticks

I’m not going to lie; I was skeptical about this lipstick when I first found out about it. But, I took the plunge and purchased two. AND I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THEM. They last for 12 hours. YES, 12 HOURS. It honestly works miracles. When you purchase a color, you also have an option for a clear coating to go on top, which ranges from finishing you off with a matte look to a glossy look. (P.S. its kiss proof—I recommend this one on a date, for sure!)

3. Kat Von D. Everlasting Liquid Lipstick

Another trustworthy liquid lipstick. Her colors are little edgier, but you can for sure find a shade for that one special occasion. These last for hours on end as well and will make you feel refined, yet bold.

4. BareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipstick

A normal, old-fashioned lipstick that will leave you looking BEAUTIFUL. The selection of neutral and darker colors is perfect for nights out, and gives you the elegance you want and deserve.

So treat yourself after finals are over, and grab yourself one of these lipsticks, go out, and live it up!

A California native, fulfilling my education in Utah. An English major and History minor. Also an avid reader, netflix binger, sports enthusiast, chocolate addict, and on occasion, a writer. 
Her Campus Utah Chapter Contributor