woman taking pictures near handrail
woman taking pictures near handrail
Tamara Bellis/Unsplash

Things to Definitely Snapchat on a GNO

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tampa chapter.
  1. Cute Outfit Pics
    1. You didn’t just through that outfit on… so show off the hard work!
    2. The cutie that watches all your snaps can see you looking BOMB as well!
  2. Pregame
    1. To remember why you feel so crappy the next day.
  3. Uber Ride
    1. The Uber driver is probably annoyed, but who cares because you and your girls are just as good as Fifth Harmony.
    2. This is the perfect time to show off your rap skills.
  4. One video of the club so people know where you last where
    1. This picture shows how popping the party was.
    2. Maybe post a second one as well….
  5. Now it is time to stop
    1. Don’t be this person!

This will help you prevent from posting hour long snaps that most people do not watch

Put the phone down and go party with your girls!

1. Remember why you went out in the first place and enjoy the time with your friends.
Emely is a rising junior at The University of Tampa. She studies advertising and PR with a focusing on digital marketing. When she isn't bumping to J Cole, Drake or Aventura she's reading up on anything astrological, or editing photos for her food IG. As a New York City native, she loves exploring the cities micro-neighborhoods for their cuisine, music, and fashion. If you want to know more about Emely, follow her on Instagram - @aemiliatertia - or Twitter - @ThatEmely
Caity Berk, Former Campus Correspondents, is a current Senior at the University of Tampa, studying Marine Science & Biology with a minor in Environmental Sciences. She loves onion rings, dark chocolate, and empowering women. When she finally decides to grow up, Caity wants to work with people and help them understand the importance of the natural resources that surround us