Struggles All Makeup Addicts Can Relate to

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USFSP chapter.

Makeup is life. Okay, well maybe not for everyone, but it is for me. If you’re addicted to makeup like me, you probably know these struggles all too well.

1. Hitting pan.

Courtesy of Quick Meme

2. Trying to get that perfect wing.

Courtesy of S Media

3. Getting mascara on your eyelid after spending over an hour on your makeup.

Courtesy of The Odyssey

4. When someone tells you that you look better without makeup.

Courtesy of Reply Gif

5. Wishing you didn’t have to wash your endless amount of brushes.

Courtesy of Meme Generator

6. That moment you realize that you forgot to apply primer and you already started contouring.

Courtesy of Twitter

7. When your partner won’t stop bugging you to hurry.

Courtesy of Pinterest

8. Walking past Sephora like…

Courtesy of NY Daily News

9. When you have less than $50 in the bank that you need to stretch for the next two weeks, but you spend it on makeup instead of food.

Courtesy of Panda Whale

10. This is your life:

Courtesy of Pinterest

Jenna Kippert is a Junior at USFSP. Her major is in English with a concentration in Writing Studies. Creative writing is her niche and she enjoys writing fictional short stories in her spare time. Her stories often consist of shady characters and plot twists. Jenna also enjoys cooking, binge watching New Girl on Netflix, going on nature walks, and watching videos of makeup gurus on Youtube. Beauty is an important aspect to her and she loves playing with makeup and hair. She is a true born and raised Floridian, who whips out her sweater when the temperature drops below 80 degrees. After she graduates, she'd like to travel. Her dream destination is Hawaii, where she can soak up the sun's rays and swim with dolphins.
A Mass Communications Major with a passion for inspiring others.