Pretty Little Liars: Halloween Fashion

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USFSP chapter.

ABC Family kicked off its “13 nights of Halloween” with a special Halloween episode of Pretty Little Liars.

Set back before Allison is murdered and before Jenna loses her sight, this was the episode we have all been waiting for–how the secrets between Allison and her friends all began. We see some seriously different fashion styles in this episode, but whether you’re into Aria’s edgier style or Hanna’s bohemian, layered look, there is something for every fashion lover.

Of course it wouldn’t be a true Halloween episode without some cute and scary Halloween costumes. Now I know most of you aren’t racing to your local PartyCity to find Spencer’s Mary Queen of Scots look, but Hanna’s Britney Spears throwback is such a fun party costume! Aria, typical with her rocker style, went as a witch with a sleek black wig perfect to put some scare in her holiday style. The biggest costume crime of the night was undoubtedly between Allison and Jenna, who both showed up as Lady Gaga. 

Allison showed an edgier look with a leather jacket and purple hair streaks. Jenna’s sexier look in a red, hooded one piece and heavy makeup. Who do you think was a better Lady Gaga?

What is a Pretty Little Liars episode without some drama? Finally getting to see some more Allison, we saw why everyone seemed to hate her so much. Her reputation doesn’t get much help from her idea of a Halloween style prank that started all the secrets. Make sure to tune back to ABC Family in January for the winter premiere of Pretty Little Liars and see what else “A” has in store for the liars! 

Sources: http://pishelle.buzznet.com/user/journal/14756601/pretty-little-liars-halloween-/
http://media35.onsugar.com/files/2011/09/39/3/192/1922283/pll-halloween/i/Pretty-Little-Liars-Halloween-Episode-Pictures.jpg

Emily is a senior at USFSP studying English Literature. She has been with Her Campus for one year and one month, and loves all the friends she has made by joining. Her hobbies include reading, spending time with friends, baking, and catching up on her favorite television shows. Her favorite thing about Her Campus is the ability to write about things that are relevant to girls her own age, as well as covering fun campus events. She looks forward to her last semesters of under graduate study and Her Campus USFSP.