Meet the USFSP Her Campus Team

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USFSP chapter.

Meet the Spring 2017 Team!

Was one of your New Year’s Resolutions to get more involved in school? Are you specifically looking to join a club that focuses on writing, photography, and video making? Look no further! Her Campus is the perfect club to join!

Our team is full of amazing, diverse, passionate girls, and we would love it if you would join our team! To get a better understanding of our team, here’s a little bit about each team member:

President: Megan Hammer, Sophomore, Global Business Major

“I love this club because I see it as a brilliant outlet for us to…become this phenomenal team of girls who get along really well and do what we love together.”

Events Coordinator: Kelli Carmack, Sophomore, Mass Communications Major

“I joined because I love to write and I love that Her Campus allows us to write about whatever we want. My favorite memory has been doing group bonding experiences with the team.”

Social Media Director: Vanessa Rivera, Junior, Mass Communications Major  

“I joined Her Campus for the experience and I also like that it was primarily female-based.”

Marketing Director: Imani Craig, Junior, Mass Communications Major

“I joined this club because I liked the women empowerment and how… it gives us a platform here on campus.”

Senior Editor: Alyssa Harmon, Sophomore, English Major

“I joined Her Campus because I wanted to be involved with a group who really liked writing.”

Writer/Editor: Hayley Garron, Sophomore, Management Major

“My favorite part of Her Campus is writing and getting to know all the wonderful people!”

Writer: Shayla Fajardo, Sophomore, Biology Major

“My favorite part of Her Campus is all the friendships I’ve made while being here.”

Writer: Chloe Thirion, Sophomore, Business Major

Writer: Elizabeth Thomas, Sophomore, Biology Major

Photographer: Ban Hamadeh, Sophomore, Education Major 

Here’s a video that goes more in depth about our team members:

If you’re interesting in joining the club, we meet on Mondays at 5pm in the Regatta Room in the USC! Hope to see you there!  

HCXOXO,

Kelli Carmack

Hi, I'm Kelli Carmack! I am a senior Mass Communications Major at USFSP with a minor in Art History. I'm currently the Co-President of Her Campus at USFSP, a leadership role I hold dear to my heart. I have some pretty big dreams for myself. I plan on getting into the broadcast journalism and/or entertainment field. I hope to one day be the next Barbara Walters, sitting down with prominent people and asking them those hard-hitting questions. While I'm not busy focusing on my career goals, I enjoy going to the beach, painting and reading!
A Mass Communications Major with a passion for inspiring others.