jonathan j castellon be8AmxavYp8 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
jonathan j castellon be8AmxavYp8 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Campus Cutie: Victor Sims

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USFSP chapter.

Victor Sims is a prominent figure at USFSP. He makes it a point to say hello and try to get to know everyone. He cares deeply about our school is doing everything in his power to make it better. Victor has the ability to infuse people with his charisma and school spirit. I was lucky enough to speak with him this and learn a little bit more about him.

What’s your major?

Psychology

What year are you in?

First year at USF Rising Senior

How old are you?

19

Are you involved on campus?

Yes I serve on many clubs and committees both on campus and system-wide

How has your involvement helped you grow as a person?

It’s helped to realize that a representative of the student body does not come with the title but actually with the part that I’m a student with a vision

Why did you choose USFSP?     

Its family oriented culture. I had two friends that we had last year and it look like they loved it

Where do you see yourself in 5 years? In 10?

In five years I see myself walking across the stage to get my PhD in education in leadership.  In 10 years I expect to be a President of a University hopefully the University of South Florida.

What is your best quality?

Passion

How would you describe yourself?

I would describe myself as someone who loves everyone some of those optimistic someone who cares for the specific individual someone who believes every person matters and some of the notices that I’m only a strong as I let myself be.

What is your favorite quote?

“Good better best never let it rest till your good is better and your better is the best.”

Do you have a hero? If so, who?

My hero is anyone who decided not to give up why because he motivate someone else to never give up to never stop to never let their dream die.

A Mass Communications Major with a passion for inspiring others.