Campus Celebrity: Anna May

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USFSP chapter.

Give it up for this week’s campus celebrity, Anna May! Anna has a lot to be excited for: she’s graduating this semester, she’s engaged, and she’s now officially one of USFSP’s Campus Celebrities! Check out our interview below and get to know Anna May better.

What year are you (freshman, sophomore, junior, senior?

Senior

What’s your major?

Political Science with a minor in History

What’s your favorite thing about our campus?

The fact that we’re on the water. I love that I can leave class in Davis, look out the window, and there’s water!

What’s your favorite thing to do on campus?

I really like just hanging out with friends either in the USC or at the Tavern. Our campus has such a relaxed atmosphere, it’s just easy to be comfortable anywhere.

What do you do when you’re not at school?

Mostly hang out with friends and my fiancé, Brad. Lots of Netflix binge watching.

What is your favorite book and/or movie?

Favorite book is A Farewell to Arms by Hemmingway and favorite movie is The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou.

What’s a quote you live your life by?

“This is an adventure.” – Steve Zissou

What’s something on your bucket list?

Travel to India!

Where do you see yourself in 10 years? What do you aspire to become?

Honestly, I just really look forward to being a mom. I’d like to have a career in government and frolic outside, but at the end of the day the end goal is to be a mom.

Is there anything else you would like the student body to know?

If things get too hard, it’s okay to take a break for your own mental health. Professors are understanding and you just need to do what’s best for you.

HCXOXO,

Kelli Carmack

Hi, I'm Kelli Carmack! I am a senior Mass Communications Major at USFSP with a minor in Art History. I'm currently the Co-President of Her Campus at USFSP, a leadership role I hold dear to my heart. I have some pretty big dreams for myself. I plan on getting into the broadcast journalism and/or entertainment field. I hope to one day be the next Barbara Walters, sitting down with prominent people and asking them those hard-hitting questions. While I'm not busy focusing on my career goals, I enjoy going to the beach, painting and reading!
A Mass Communications Major with a passion for inspiring others.