Pre-CFW Primping Party with bareMinerals!

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USFCA chapter.

Primping, pampering and makeup, OH MY! If you love shopping, makeup, pampering, primping, or all of the above, we have just the event for you. On Friday, October 24, bareMinerals at the Westfield Centre in San Francisco will be hosting a Pre-CFW Primping Party.

Arrive anytime between 6 and 9 pm in your most fashionable shopping attire and bring yourself, your girlfriends, and anyone who wants to get ready for the CFW show on Saturday! During the event, you’ll get 15% off all night with your student ID, plus you’ll have the opportunity to check out bareMinerals makeup, sign up for a full face make-under, and have the chance to win a bareMinerals gift card! Remember all the tips and tricks you learned for when you’re doing your CFW makeup and for any other upcoming events -whether it be formal, a party, the holidays, or a date! Like the makeup you test and see on yourself? What could be better than discounts, shopping, makeup, and girlfriends?

Who: Her Campus Chapter & Friends. The more the merrier!

What: Pre-CFW Primping Parties by bareMinerals

When: Friday, Oct 24 from 6-9PM 

Where: bareMinerals Boutique Store (Level 2 of San Fran Centre), 865 Market Street, San Francisco, CA. 94103

Offer: 15% off all night with your student ID

We hope to see you there, collegiettes!