10 Signs it’s Finals Week at USF

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USF chapter.

The great week of finals is among us and you know what that means…procrastinating! You will probably relate to several of the points on here as you may be studying your brains out at the library. Just remember to stay sane, keep hydrated and get back to studying after reading some of our fabulous articles.

You know it’s finals week at USF when…

1. The library is all of a sudden completely cramped and parking is impossible on campus because of it.

2. Instagram is suddenly filled with selfies, photos of your computer or books with your Starbucks drink because you have been… #stuDYING at the #clublib  for #finals!!

3. Finding out that your exam will include a whole section you didn’t even know about.

4. Starbucks line doesn’t change (because it is always long) but you NEED your coffee.

5. When you left your laptop at home and there are wait times for checking out a laptop…

6. The sweat pants and high buns is the look you are going for this week.

7. Sleeping and eating in the library. Only going home to shower…maybe.

8. Wishing you paid more attention in class and took more notes, so you make friends with the smartest kid in class and their response is…

9. When you are the last one standing each night at the library and secretly hate your friends for leaving you alone.

10. Knowing that the goal after finals week isn’t good grades, but getting to party it up stress free!

If you have a ton of finals, keep studying and don’t give up! If you do not have a lot of finals, consider yourselves lucky. Ace those tests and go Bulls!!

Ashley Harnish is an Alumna of the University of South Florida. She graduated May of 2016 with her Bachelors in Dance Studies and minor in mass communications. Ashley is a former Editor's Assistant for Her Campus at USF. Even though she has be dancing since was just three years young, she loves it more everyday. Writing is another passion of hers, especially on her blog http://ashleycamille24.wordpress.com/. Her favorite show is F.R.I.E.N.D.S and one day she hopes to travel the entire world while writing about her experiences in each dance community.
Justine is a recent graduate of the University of South Florida. She received her B.A. in mass communcations in spring 2014. She was the 2013-2014 Campus Correspondent for Her Campus USF.She was also a News & Feature Writing Intern for College of Arts and Sciences and the Public Relations Campus Rep for Rent the Runway at USF. She is currently seeking agency experience and would love to someday work for a magazine, become a novelist, poet, editor, host of a Travel Channel show and much more.  She enjoys writing about fashion, beauty, art, literature, pop culture and student life. She spends most days listening to Lana del Rey, calming her nerves with various types of cheese, being sassy and trying to figure out when she can take a nap.Check out her website and portfolio here.She'd love you forever, if you followed her on Twitter @tinafigs_.Contact Justine regarding business inquires only at justinefigueroa@hercampus.com.