This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USC chapter.

Not even a month into school, and your gals and you are anxiously counting down the days until the next break from the books. Let’s see…Spring Break is less than two months a way…YES! The perfect reason to start filling your notebook with doodles of palm trees, pina coladas, bikinis, and rays of Vitamin D! It’s never to early to start brainstorming the best college Spring Break. So put a pause on studying for midterms, and start booking flights, shopping for cute bikinis, planning excursions…But wait. Where exactly is your tropical destination?

Victoria’s Secret PINK knows just the place for you and your beach babes! PINK is holding the contest “Hello Sun” until February 1st for the ultimate Spring Break. Simply join PINK Nation and download the application on your phone. Everyday you shake the coconut in the PINK Nation App you are entered to win a trip to Cancun, Mexico to attend PINK’s biggest beach bash ever on March 14th! Plus, you get to bring along three of your besties. Nothing says party like surrounding yourself in a sea of PINK models, inner tubes, beach balls, swings, limbo games, water slides, freebies, boys, and DJ vibes. There’s no doubt you love to shake it, so shake that coconut when you’re brushing your teeth, bored in lecture, waiting in line at Lemonade, riding your bike, or grooving the night away. You just might end up bronzing on a PINK raft, in a PINK bikini, with taco in hand! What are you waiting for? It’s time to make the coconuts drop!

Erika is a junior at the University of Southern California. She is majoring in Human Biology, with an emphasis in the Science of Human Performance. She hopes to minor in journalism or communications. When she is not studying, you can catch Erika dancing down the streets of Los Angeles, or writing in her quirky blog. Unlike the average individual, she aspires to leave the California sunshine, and venture to the hustle and bustle of New York City. While there, her dream is to interview and write for a dance magazine, while pursuing her passion as a dancer.
Hey there! My name is Katherine Lee, but I go by Moi- a childhood nickname that has stuck throughout my entire life.  I am originally from the Bay Area and now I'm student at the Annenberg School of Communications and Journalism at USC.  The one thing I love more than hitting the gym is hitting every good restaurant wherever I am.  A foodie and a gym rat makes me quite a contradictory person, but I hey- I just like to keep things interesting!