Are We the University of Stylish Children?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USC chapter.

From Venice Beach to Rodeo Drive, Southern California definitely has it going on in terms of making some serious fashion statements.  So who’s to say that we here at the University of Southern California don’t have it going on as well?  From now until May 8, Stylitics.com is giving us a chance to prove just how fashion forward we are.  

All you have to do is follow these two simple steps:

1. Create a Stylitics profile and list USC as your college.
  2. Try to earn as many style points as you can by getting profile followers, likes on your Style Profile and sharing your Style Profile on Facebook and Twitter with #stylish campus.

By doing so, you could be featured in a lookbook on Her Campus.com and receive a Prize Package consisting of a piece of jewelry from Chloe + Isabel and gift cards from both Rent the Runway and Starbucks! Not to mention, if USC is named the most stylish, we will also be featured on HerCampus and the top 25 students from our school will receive a $50 gift card to Lucky Brand Jeans! 

USC is currently ranked 22 out of 50, so hurry over and sign up for a style profile here!  Help us move up the ranks and get named the “Most Stylish Campus in America”!

After crawling around Honolulu, Hawaii as a toddler, exploring various cultures in Singapore as an elementary schooler, and roaming the exciting streets of Seoul, Korea as a teenager, Nicole finally made her way to the University of Southern California. Currently a junior Communication major, she's still trying to figure out what exactly it is she wants to do, but is looking to someday be involved with a career that will allow her to incorporate her love for writing, fashion, and the entertainment business. In her downtime, she loves to read blogs, eat sweets, embrace her inner shopaholic, watch movies, swoon over Mad Men, and laugh it up with her friends.