Riverdale: Is it Worth Watching?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNL chapter.

Do you like teen drama?

• If you are a person who likes drama on drama in their T.V. shows (like me), then you will love this show. The drama frequently gets unbelievable, but that’s what makes it great! This show will keep you on edge as you wait to see what the characters will do next.

Are you in the need for some heart-throb male leads?

• Whether you are team Jughead or team Archie you will definitely be team “Riverdale” once you get a good look at the male characters! (Plus, Cole Sprouse has a special place in all of our Disney-Channel-loving hearts!)

Looking for a binge-worthy show?

• Your search is over! This show will suck you in and keep you watching until you’re 4-episodes in and wondering where the past few hours went. Warning: it WILL consume some of your study hours! (worth it, though)

I was so surprised with how much I liked this show. To me it is kind of “Pretty Little Liars” meets “Friday Night Lights” as it is suspenseful and dramatic, but it also has the nostalgic “greatest time of our lives” feel about high school. All in all, I would highly recommend watching “Riverdale.” Season 1 is available on Netflix, and season 2 just started airing. As the weeks pass, the most recent episodes are available to watch on the CW’s website.