This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNL chapter.

Wellesley: How long have you been dating?

Austin: Two years, five months and 18 days

Jordan: We’ve been dating for about two and a half years

W: Who asked who out? How did they ask?

A: I asked Jordan out before leaving her house one day. I ran to my car, brought back flowers and asked her out.

J: He asked me out after we had been hanging out for a few hours at me house. As he was leaving he had flowers and asked me.

W: What was your first date?

A: Our first date was on June 15th before we started dating. We went to see Snow White. 

J: Our first date was to the movies on my birthday.

W: What has been the best date you’ve been on together?

A: Our best date I would say was when we went to 801 chop house, dressed up nice and went to Cold Stone.

J: Hmmm… my favorite date would have been when we went to a lake and had a picnic in the sang. He ended up giving me my necklace while we were there. We just had a great time.

W: What do you like the most about the other person?

A: I like how Jordan always has my back and cares about me. Also she pushes me to do my best.

J: What I like about him would have to be how he always knows how to cheer me up. I can be in the worst mood possible and he will do anything that he can to put a smile on my face.

W: What do you dislike the most about the other person?

A: I dislike her nagging and complaining about random stuff that I can’t fix anyways. What is the point of complaining besides annoying me?

J: Haha what I dislike about him is how competitive he can get even if we’re with a group of friends playing a game he has to win and I’m just like trying to have a fun time.

W: What is your best memory together?

A: My best memory was going to Worlds of Fun and having it planned out so long in advance. Nothing went as planned because Jordan was “sick” and it turned into a waste of money but it was still fun.

J: My favorite memory is the time we drove to Kansas City for a shopping trip and the first store we went into his card got declined for something weird, I think it was like suspicious activity, so he wasn’t able to use it the whole time and basically he just ended up carrying my bags.

W: What is your favorite thing to do together?

A: She hates it but my favorite thing to do is hang out all day on Sundays and just watch football (mainly the Steelers) and cuddle.

J: My favorite thing to do with him is honestly just hangout, watch Netflix and sometimes get ice cream. In college we don’t really have much time to ourselves so now I really value our time together a lot more and I can be perfectly content watching a movie together and not even talking.

W: Do you have any dating pet peeves?

A: My pet peeves would be knowing that something bothers me, like complaining, being high maintenance or nagging, but doing nothing to change it. Then I get mad and let it all out at once.

J:  There are a couple dating pet peeves I have… I guess you could say I hate how good he is at keeping secrets because sometimes I really want to know and he just won’t tell me! Also I get pretty annoyed with him when he plays Xbox mostly because it takes him hours upon hours to reply to my test messages. W: What are your Valentine’s Day plans?

A: We are going to see 50 Shades of Grey after I take her to dinner… and hangout all day, morning, and night.

J: We’re planning on seeinf 50 Shades of Gret and going to dinner (hopefully Olive Garden) and then coming back home and exchanging gifts!