4 Reasons Why You Might Actually be in a Relationship with Chipotle

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNL chapter.

There aren’t many people who would disagree with me when I say Chipotle is the Ryan Gosling of fast food chains. And if you do, I’d just like to inform you that there is a dedicated group of us who frown down upon your judgment. And for that dedicated group, sometimes things get pretty serious.

…. currently awaiting a proposal on a white sandy beach in the Caribbean from my BF, Chipotle. 

Here’s why.

1. He picks you up when you’re down

Had a rough day? Good thing you have Chipotle right there by your side to listen to all your problems, no matter how big or small. No questions asked. Chipotle consistently never let’s you down and puts up with you no matter how many split ends you discovered that morning. So let out everything on your mind, your boyfriend is there to listen full heartedly.

2. He makes other girls jealous

I know you see this mound of rice, beans, meat, and cheese in my bowl, and I know what you’re thinking. But to answer the question toggling on your mind, yes it’s all mine. No, I’m not sharing.

3. You wear the pants

You know what’s nice about a customizable burrito and/or bowl? You make every decision concerning what you get. Are you at that point of you’re day where all you need is something satisfying to sit down with? Not in the mood to put up with conflicting opinions, differences, and opposition? Lucky you found the perfect significant other to get exactly what you want. What’s better than choosing your favorite attributes to the perfect burrito? You said it, nothing.

4. What you see is what you get

With ingredients so fresh and natural as if they reigned from the Chipotle heavens and graced us with their presence, you never have to wonder in the back of your mind if “looks are deceiving.” The sincere truth is in plain sight. I understand when inhaling your Chipotle, you may feel as if you are in a dream. That kind of dream where you wake up suddenly disappointed with reality. Fortunately, I’m here to inform you that your relationship with Chipotle is not merely some sort of dreamt up fantasy. That bond you feel with Chipotle? I’d like to call it…true love. 

Photo: http://www.thatsnerdalicious.com/funny/classic-love-scenes-are-even-better-with-a-chipotle-burrito/

Wannabe world traveler. Devoted coffee drinker. Animal lover. Pizza advocate.