This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

With a new school year in session, it means consistently updating your music playlists almost every week. Whether it would be listening to music while you are doing homework or getting ready go out, this list of songs will not disappoint you so go check it out. 

1. Sam Smith- Hotline Bling (cover)– All I can say is that Sam Smith’s voice is a voice of an angel! 

2. Every song on the The Weeknd’s Beauty Behind The Madness Album-  My current favorite album to play on repeat, I highly recommend to listen to “Real Life”, “Acquainted”, “Dark Times”, and “Tell Your Friends.” 

3. Kygo – Here For You– As you guys all know, Kygo will be performing for our fall concert. If you want to get a taste of how his music is like I recommend to listen to his other songs“Sienabo-Younger (Kygo Remix),“Stole The Show”, and “The Weeknd- Often (Kygo Remix).”

4. The Chainsmokers- Until You Were Gone– Looking for a new EDM song to be obsessed with? The Chainsmokers once again did not disappoint me with their new single out.

5. Ellie Goulding – On My Mind 

6. K Camp- Comfortable– K Camp is definitely a new up and coming hip-hop/rapper artist, this song is catchy and is great to listen to when you are relaxing in your home.

7.  Alessia Cara- Here 

8. Major Lazer- Powerful (feat. Ellie Goulding & Tarrus Riley) 

This is the general account for the University of New Hampshire chapter of Her Campus! HCXO!