This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

You may have seen her trolling around campus dressed as an old man, belting out the new Miley song (completely on point of course), or following Berube around with hearts in her eyes. If you went to the UNH hockey game at the Garden you may be questioning “is that the girl who volunteered to run across the ice at half time?” Yes, yes it is. Get ready to meet this beautiful blonde.

Name Kristina Ilaria

Nicknames X, XTina, “Son of God”

Year Junior

Major Business Administration with a dual concentration in Finance and ManagementRelationship Status Recently ended a 3 year relationship with Zac Efron (too clingy for me).

What is your dream job?

Hosting my own talk show. It would be nice to be paid to be myself.

Where is your favorite place to go?

The driver’s seat of my ’03 Buick blasting One Direction, not in Durham of course (you people don’t understand the concept of crosswalks and drive like Ricky Bobby).

What did you dress up as for Halloween?

She dressed up like every other girl of course, a bunn…. wait… she dressed up as an old man. Her self-proclaimed “alter ego” is pictured below. Complete with a wig and cane Kristina tore up the Scorps dance floor in the most comfortable bar outfit I have ever seen. On day two you may have mistaken her for Helga Pataki herself, all she needed was a boy with a football head alongside her to be a dead ringer for the Hey Arnold drama queen herself. In her own words, “think what you want. I looked flawless.”

If you could choose one superpower what would it be, and why?

I would eliminate all food allergies. Every girl deserves to take the classic tree climbing apple picking fall classic picture (yes I am allergic to apples).

If you could have dinner with one person dead or alive who would it be, and why?

Brucey from Matilda (the boy who ate the chocolate cake), finally someone would understand my needs.

If your life were a movie what would the title be?

It is. The Hannah Montana Movie.

What is your most embarrassing moment?

In second grade I thought I was the bee’s knees because I was a cheerleader and therefore an “amazing gymnast”. I’ll set the scene. It was a Wednesday. I was in second grade, and I was sitting on a gymnastics mat waiting for my gym class to start. Our teacher was nowhere to be found. My inner delinquent saw this as a perfect opportunity to practice some handstands. I placed my hands on the ground, and kicked hard into the air. My foot instantly came into contact with my gym teacher’s face; she had been standing behind me the whole time. The noise that this contact created can be comparable to the sound of the Stoke fire alarm. My teacher ran out of the room, crying, with a trail of blood following her. I had broken her nose. Yeah that’s the most embarrassing thing that could ever happen to anyone.

Tell us your best pick up line.

You look like garbage, can I take you out?

Past Tweets Courtesy of Yours Truly

X @kristinailaria · Oct 20

Life’s a party rock your body

X @kristinailaria · Aug 5

If I could go back in time and give my younger self one piece of advice it would be to put my damn chips in my damn sandwich

X @kristinailaria · Nov 7

This lady just called her baby independent… The thing can’t even go to the bathroom by itself

Now you know about her tell her a little about you! Kristina is our own campus celebrity writer so next time you see her out and about make sure to stop and say hello!

This is the general account for the University of New Hampshire chapter of Her Campus! HCXO!