Her Campus 2nd Birthday Party!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

On Friday, September 16, 2011 some of the UNH Her Campus writers headed down to Boston for Her Campus’ second birthday party at The Estate Boston. The night was filled with tons of giveaways from LOFT, bliss, and savored, a new dining discount service that offers great discounts at the best restaurants around! The party also had tons of free food including the up and coming Pinkberry, which was swirling all night long, providing samples for everyone to try. With every good party comes cake, which was provided by Kickass Cupcakes.  The name literally describes how good these cupcakes are. With so many different cake flavors, fillings and frosting what is not to love? The party went late into the night with endless dancing and singing to celebrate Her Campus’s second birthday!

Her Campus writers, Jill Granucci, Ali Merrell, and Jackie Murphy, with friend, Gwynn Heaps

L to R:Gwynn Heaps, Jill Granucci, Ali Merrell, and Jackie Murphy

New Jersey native, Stephanie, is a junior in the Whittemore School of Business and Economics at the University of New Hampshire. She is majoring in Business Administration with a dual concentration in Marketing and International Business & Economics. She loves the city and lived there last summer while interning for Ann Taylor. Stephanie loves sushi and Starbucks lattes. She is also a proud member of Alpha Phi and currently serves as the Treasurer on the Panhellenic Council.