The Chase Rice Info Session

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

Chase Rice…. at UNH. I am excited. I have listen to his album way to many times in a row on Spotify to the point that the only songs my friends see me listening to are…Chase Rice. But even though I am going to the concert, like others, I really do not know that much about him so I figured I would give Her Campus readers and myself a little Chase Rice info session!

Chase Rice was born in Florida on September 19, 1986 and grew up on farm in Asheville, North Carolina with his parents and two brothers.

He went to University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and played on the football team as a linebacker as if his voice and looks weren’t enough for a gal to want him!

After college he was involved in NASCAR and won 2 championships while working with the Lowes pit crew team.

He was even on a season of the hit reality television show Survivor: Nicaragua and was voted as one of the hottest male contestants on the show, which comes as no surprise!

His big break in music came when he helped co-write the chart topping song “Cruise” by Florida Georgia Line. He then released his own EP Ready Set Roll in 2013 and Ignite the Night in 2014, which we all fell in love with :) 

Needless to say that I will probably have a few fan girl moments and singing to all the songs very off key… and for those that have me on snapchat my story will probably end up being the concert itself just a for warning.  

This is the general account for the University of New Hampshire chapter of Her Campus! HCXO!