Battle of the Coffee Trucks

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

The Coffee Station (The Hut) or Coffee Craving? This seems to be the important question on campus lately. These coffee stands are located outside of campus, just a short ride away. If you haven’t heard all the hype about these two amazing coffee places, you’re hanging out with the wrong people. For any coffee lovers, either truck will fuel your caffeine addiction.

If you ask any UNH student, they are bound to have their opinions on which one is better. There are many reasons to fall in love with either the Hut or Coffee Craving. The trucks are very similar. Both brew amazing coffee that don’t include any sugary syrups. Each truck changes up their flavors every day, which is one of the many reasons why these coffee trucks are so desirable. Each truck has social media accounts where they upload their flavors for each day.

The Hut: Twitter @CoffeeStationNH, Insta: thecoffeestationnh

Coffee Craving: Insta: coffee_craving

Both have cute cups that would make a great Snapchat story or Instagram post. They both offer free stickers for you to decorate your laptop or water bottle.      

Both are off campus, so you can enjoy a nice cruise with your besties. However, the Hut is closer to campus in case you were looking for a quicker way to get your caffeine fix. No matter how long the ride is, you are still going to have to wait in a ridiculous long line for some coffee

Coffee Craving has one thing over the Hut and it is their donuts. Coffee Craving’s donuts have to be some of the best donuts around. They are freshly made when ordered, right there in the truck! If you haven’t tried them, they are a must have especially paired with coffee. This dynamtic duo is a great hangover cure.

Ultimately, both coffee trucks have amazing qualities about them. For many people, it is hard for them to decide on which is their favorite. It comes down to what you like and each person is different. So, try both out and decide. Coffee Craving or the Hut? For me? You can catch me at Coffee Craving eating about six donuts.

This is the general account for the University of New Hampshire chapter of Her Campus! HCXO!