6 Winter Trends to Keep You Warm

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

With all the snow we’ve been getting here in Durham, I know I have fallen into a slump of wearing sweats to class every day and I know I’m not alone. Sweats are easy and keep you warm on all these snow days, but so will these fun winter fashions!

Mittens are a must in these negative temperatures to keep warm, but the best thing about these gloves is that you can still text without freezin your fingers off!

Pair a cowl neck sweater with a long winter jacket to keep you warm from your neck down to your knees while you walk to class.

Beanies are in style this winter season and what better way to keep warm and than being in style while also supporting your school? GO WILDCATS!

Keep your feet toasty and dry in the snow and slush with these water proof Bean boots.

With the wind making campus feel like the arctic tundra, a hood just won’t do. Go grab your headband ear warmers and face that walk down the wind tunnel of Main Street!

Finally, blanket scarfs are about the size of you when unfolded, but wrapped around your neck they are super cute and super warm!

With just a few of these warm and toasty fashion trends you can say goodbye to sweat pants and hoodies and hello to cute and practical! And as much as we love our winter fashions, let’s hope for some warmer weather in the near future!

UNH 2018
This is the general account for the University of New Hampshire chapter of Her Campus! HCXO!