6 Subscription Boxes You Should Totally Try this Year

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNCW chapter.

One of my many obsessions the last couple of months has been subscription boxes. There are so many different types of boxes from monthly underwear and weekly snacks, to makeup samples that will brighten up your day.

Bootay Bag

For $12 a month you get two pairs of the cutest underwear you will ever see! All you have to do is sign up, choose if you want a mix-up bag (thong and cheeky), never thong bag, or an always thong bag then your size and you are done.

Ipsy

This is a makeup sample subscription where for $10 a month they will send you a personalized package of samples. Another cool thing about this box is that you get a makeup bag every month along with your samples.

Succulent Studios

My roommate and I came across this the other day. So, for $10 you get two new succulents a month right to your mailbox. They come in a safe box with instructions on how to care for your new plants.

Singles Swag

This is such a cute box where you can get full-size bath and beauty products, accessories and delicious snacks. It comes in two sizes: regular ($39.99) and petite size ($24.99) that can be sent to you every month.

Graze

Nothing like getting a delicious and healthy snack in your mailbox. So you take a quiz about your taste preferences and then set up a plan for how frequent you want them to send you a box for $13.99.

Birch Box

This is another great subscription box that sends you 5 makeup products in a cute box every month for $10. You take a short quiz on what products and brands you want to try and they create your personalized box. 

[Photos courtesy of Google images and gif of giphy.com]

Julie is a positive senior from the University of North Carolina Wilmington. She is an inspiring travel journalist who is double majoring in Communication Studies and International Studies along with having a minor in Spanish. With a lot on her plate you can always catch her in the library or stress knitting in her apartment while bing-watching "Queer Eye" or "Parks and Rec".