This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNCW chapter.

Now that the holidays are here, and Christmas is quickly approaching, it is time to start Christmas shopping!  Whether it is for your roommates, friends, teachers or parents, there are plenty of ways for us college students to save a few bucks on our holiday gifts this year!

1. Infinity scarves are the perfect gift for the colder months.  For only $7, you can grab one for your friend and for yourself. The scarf is available in six different colors and is sure to keep you warm on your walk to class.

Find it at Forever 21. 

2. This 10 piece nail polish set from ELF cosmetics has every color needed to keep you on trend for the holidays, and the best part is it’s only TEN DOLLARS.

See it here!

3. Add this “Glam Rhinestone Bracelet” to any outfit to dress up your holiday look. Wear it to a holiday party, or even throw it on to dress up a more casual look.  It comes in three shades and for only $4 a bracelet, you can get one in every color!

Find it at Forever 21.

4. Candles are always a nice gift to give around the holidays.  Although some candles can be on the pricier side, I did some research and found a few ILLUME candles for only $9.

See it here!

5. Winter is my favorite time of the year at Bath and Body Works.  All of their holiday-inspired lotions and potions make great gifts to give to friends and family of all ages! This “Winter Candy Apple Set” of fragrance mist and body lotion would make a great stocking stuffer at only $8!

Get it here.

6. Sending a Christmas card out to friends and family who live far away is a great way to show your love during the holidays. This “Sugar Paper” christmas card is the cute and fun way to do just that and they are only $6.

Find it here.

7. Christmas ornaments are always a fun holiday gift for almost anyone. I found a cute, diva inspired, high heel ornament for only $7.99 at Christmas Central.  

8. What better way to stay warm during the holidays than snuggling up to a fire with a cute mug filled with hot chocolate?  This Snowman Mug would make a fun and festive gift for your coffee-loving friends!  This cute little guy can be found at Pier One for $9.95.

9. Pair this cute snow hat with the pink scarf (#1) and you’ll be set for the snowy walks to class!  For only $6.80, you can grab one for each of your roommates, and one for yourself too!

10. As college students, we know you can never have too much coffee. Which is why a $10 Starbuck’s gift card is the perfect idea for a holiday gift.

Have a happy holiday!

Jillian is a senior at University of North Carolina Wilmington. She is a Communication Studies major with a concentration in Public Relations and Marketing. As a beauty guru and magazine devotee, she loves being apart of the Her Campus Team! Jillian is an alumni member of the Eta Xi chapter of Alpha Phi International Fraternity as well as an active member of the UNCW’s Communication Studies Society. In her free time she loves hanging out with her friends, shopping, reading beauty blogs, watching movies, baking goodies, going out for sushi, and pinning! She is an avid lover of coffee and you can often find her at the nearest Starbucks. Keep up with Jillian on social media: Twitter @jill0gden (zero not and O) Instagram @jillogden Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/jilllianrose/ http://www.linkedin.com/in/jillianogden