Midterms have come and gone, Spring Break is less than a week away, and before we know it, finals will consume our lives. Spring Break is the perfect time to relax, spend time with friends, family, and forget about school for a week.
Lately, Missoula’s crazy weather has made students consider traveling either back home or to hot-spot resorts to really enjoy their breaks. Some of this year’s top destinations for Spring Break include:
- Puerto Rico
- Las Vegas
- Punta Cana
- Daytona Beach
- San Diego
If you’re thinking of staying in the Missoula area, due to work schedules, finances, or if you’re simply not into the Spring Break hype, there is still plenty that you can do!
- Take a trip to beautiful, Seeley Lake. You can hike Pyramid Peak or up to Morrell Falls
- Get a group of friends and take a trip to Lolo Hot Springs
- Check out the fishing scene
- Go explore the Mission Mountains
- Go into every store in downtown, Missoula and spend time looking at everything.
- Take a road trip with a couple friends, pack some food and supplies, and see where you end up.
Spring Break is a week of relaxation and an opportunity to be completely stress free! If you don’t have travel plans, and want to stick close to Missoula you can still have fun and do it for cheap. Finals will be here before you know it, so be spontaneous, creative, and enjoy your break!