This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UK chapter.
Name: Steven Borden
Age: 22
Major: Marketing
Hometown: Santa Clarita, California
Height: 6’3″
Relationship Status: Single
Favorite Movie: Django 
Favorite Song: “A Real Hero” by College
Favorite Food: Anything Italian!
Cats or Dogs? Dogs
Ideal First Date: I usually stick with your basic dinner/movie, followed by a helicopter tour over the nearest volcano. I then wrap it up with a private concert, where Sam Smith gives us some music to slow dance to. Nothing too fancy.
Favorite Female Celebrity: Evangeline Lilly
Describe yourself using five words: Chasing A Beyond-Ordinary Life
Where’s one place you’d like to visit? Santorini
What’s the most romantic thing you’ve ever done for a girl? I’d be ruining the romance if I told everyone ;)
What’s your biggest fear? Probably losing a friend or family member. Too much?
Who’s your role model? My dad.
If you had one super power what would it be? You can’t go wrong with flying.
If you found a genie and had to make three wishes what would they be? I’m going to go with something that’s never been thought of before and wish for infinite wishes.
If you were the ruler of your own country what would be the first law you would introduce? The “everyone-relax-and-stop-getting-worked-up-over-nothing” law.
What is one of your favorite quotes? “Hustle until you no longer have to introduce yourself.”
How did you feel when I approached you about being the Campus Cutie? Thank you, Her Campus!
"Sam I am," and I LOVE to read. Whether it's Jane Austen's "Pride and Prejudice" or The Mortal Instruments series, I'm always reading. And when I'm not reading, I'm writing; English papers, magazine editorials, you name it! Italian food is my favorite, shoe shopping is my addiction, and I hate cold weather. I'm also a proud member of Slytherin house (we're not all bad, I swear).