Items That You Need to Get on Your Next Shopping Trip

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UK chapter.

·      Coconut Oil

Coconut oil has many uses and benefits. It can be used as a deep conditioner for healthier hair, as a moisturizer for you face and body, and it also can be used to whiten teeth. There are many other uses as well, internally and externally. If you use coconut oil instead of buying lotion, moisturizer, deep conditioner, or any other product coconut oil can replace, you can save yourself a lot of money over time by buying one item instead of multiple. Just think of all of the money that you could be spending on cute clothes or paying for bills by switching to coconut oil.

·      Summers Eve Cleansing Wash

Don’t be shy! It is nothing to be ashamed of. We all suffer from a little feminine odor sometimes, but with this cleansing wash you no longer have to. I was skeptical about it for a while even after reading reviews from every possible site that carried the product, but now I am a believer. This stuff works. Of course, ‘v’ has a scent, but that doesn’t mean we have to put up with it. Summers Eve balances your Ph levels and that is exactly what this product does.

·      Facial or Body Scrub

You might be thinking, “Why would I need that?” Well, you can thank me later. For Christmas I received a very nice scented sugar scrub. It had been a while since I had tried a scrub (the last one being a sea salt scrub), but I had wanted a scrub of my own and my friend’s mother gave me one for Christmas. I was so happy, I had to try it out at once. If you have never used a sugar scrub before, then you may be wondering what the big deal is. This stuff makes any area that you use it super soft because it scrubs away dead skin. The added benefit with the sugar or sea salt scrub is that it also moisturizes your skin.

·      Black Closed-toe 1-Inch Heels

Of course, we don’t really need these, but if you are like me you need a nice pair of shoes that can conform to what you wear. One can wear these to a job interview, to class or just generally. The heel is not that high, so your feet will not hurt as badly as if you were wearing a 4-inch heel. Besides, if anything heels make your legs look longer and make you feel good.

·      A Luxury Bra

Bras are horrible to wear and most people can agree, but they do not have to be. I used to only buy my bras from Walmart or Forever 21, because I am cheap and I did not really care what I wore under my clothing. This year my friend convinced me to splurge a little and buy a quality bra, so I went to Soma. All of the bras that were not on clearance were a minimum of $50, but when I tried a few on (by a few I mean 7) and I instantly felt the difference between my Walmart bra and their bras. They felt great and made a difference. They were made of a great material that barely felt like it was there and was comfortable in places that were not usually comfortable.

Photo Credit:

http://img2.10bestmedia.com/static/img/placeholder-shopping.jpg

I may never win a Pulitzer, but I will be doing something that makes me happy and I would not change that.
"All you need is faith, trust, and pixie dust."