photos by lanty zUU73lEdcBU unsplash
photos by lanty zUU73lEdcBU unsplash

The Best Scarves for the Season

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UK chapter.

It’s the start of spring semester, collegiettes, which can only mean one thing: the return of the eternal debate of whether you should dress up/look cute for class or settle for what you wore to bed.

In my opinion, the easiest solution? A scarf. Easy, yet also fashionable; it’s the best of both worlds (channeling Hannah Montana is optional). Plus, you can pair your favorite scarf with a long-sleeve t-shirt and jeans, a sweater and leggings, a dress –  you name it!

As an avid window shopper (the damage I could do with a credit card is almost unimaginable), I’ve pulled together my favorite scarves from various stores for the winter season.

The best part? They’re all $25 and under. *Insert praising hands emoji here.*

Happy shopping!

Forever 21’s Hooded Ribbed Infinity Scarf

This scarf might be my absolute favorite; it just screams “chic as hell.” It would also protect your hair from any of the elements, namely snow.

Forever 21’s American Flag Scarf

‘Merica. Need I say more?

Boohoo’s Sienna Faux Fur Collar Scarf

For those looking for something a little less traditional, this scarf is perfect. It also comes in pale pink and mint green.

H&M’s Patterned Scarf

This scarf is almost like a piece of art (but, really, it reminds me of Claude Monet’s Water Lilies). The silky texture will also dress up any outfit.

Target’s Women’s Oversized Cities Print Scarf – Multicolor

Thinking of studying abroad? Or, just fancy yourself a world traveler? Throw on this scarf and you’ll be ready to conquer the world.

Target’s Women’s “Text Me” Woven Scarf – Black

As a journalism major and English major, this scarf, especially, speaks to me. (Ha, see what I did there?)

Picture Credits:

www.forever21.com

www.forever21.com

www.boohoo.com

www.hm.com

www.target.com

www.target.com

"Sam I am," and I LOVE to read. Whether it's Jane Austen's "Pride and Prejudice" or The Mortal Instruments series, I'm always reading. And when I'm not reading, I'm writing; English papers, magazine editorials, you name it! Italian food is my favorite, shoe shopping is my addiction, and I hate cold weather. I'm also a proud member of Slytherin house (we're not all bad, I swear).