Bend It Like Laird (Justin Laird, that is)

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UK chapter.

Name: Justin LairdAge: 21Year: SeniorMajor: MarketingHometown: Milwaukee, Wisc.Height: 6’2″Siblings: 2Celebrity look-alike: André SchürrleCampus involvement: Soccer player, SAAC representative.Four words to describe yourself: Optimistic, outgoing, composed and happy.Relationship status: SingleLongest relationship: Two yearsHobbies: SnowboardingFavorite celebrity female: Jennifer AnistonFavorite song: “Never Ever” – Wiz KhalifaFavorite candy: Starburst minisFavorite holiday: ChristmasFavorite TV show: The InbetweenersFavorite food: PizzaFavorite sports team: Milwaukee BucksFavorite UK sporting event: BasketballFavorite movie: Hot RodPlace you want to visit: ThailandBeyoncé or Rihanna: BeyoncéUK or UofL: UKGirls you’re attracted to/Ideal girl: Blonde and awesome.Ideal date: Sailboat on the ocean.Deal-breaker in a girl: TexterMost memorable moment: Scoring the golden goal to put us through to semi-finals.Future plans: Move to the coast and surf.Where do you want to be in five years? On the coast, full-time job, close with family.What’s your best piece of advice for freshmen? Be crazy.If you were president of UK for a day, what would you do? Cancel class.Finish this sentence: “I bleed blue because…” UK IS BOMB.

"Sam I am," and I LOVE to read. Whether it's Jane Austen's "Pride and Prejudice" or The Mortal Instruments series, I'm always reading. And when I'm not reading, I'm writing; English papers, magazine editorials, you name it! Italian food is my favorite, shoe shopping is my addiction, and I hate cold weather. I'm also a proud member of Slytherin house (we're not all bad, I swear).